We set requirements
You may apply for our label if you are a manufacturer, distributor or label owner and meet our requirements.
Who can get the label?
You can apply for our label if you are a manufacturer, distributor or label owner and meet the following requirements:
- You have products that meet one of our sets of criteria
- You can provide all the necessary data about your product
- You control your production and suppliers, before, during and after an approval
We label a wide range of products, including:
- Cosmetic products
- Tissue and hygiene products
- Duvets and pillows
See an in-depth list of products that we label, and which set of criteria they belong to.
We also certify individual raw materials for use in certified products.
Free introductory meeting
Are you considering certifying your products with us? Do you need more information about the process, relevant criteria, strategy, prices, or time estimates? Then book a free introduction to certification with one of our experts.
Remember to always consult the relevant product criteria prior to the meeting. In this way, we can give you the best possible insight into expenses, benefits, and the service we provide.
What can you do if we do not have a set of criteria for your particular product type?
- It may be that your product can be assessed under one of our existing criteria, even if it is not listed.
- Contact us: We regularly include new product types. It takes a long time to establish new sets of criteria, but if you can provide us thorough information about your product and documentation that the product type is relevant to issues on allergy, we will investigate whether it makes sense to go into your product area.
- Read more about what is needed in order for us to go into the labelling of new product groups here.
- Read about our latest consultations regarding criteria.