When we add allergy labels to duvets, pillows, bedding and sleeping bags, we demand that we know all the ingredients – everything from the buttons on the bedding to the feather filling in the pillow.
Duvets, pillows and special bedding may be in prolonged contact with our skin in our everyday lives. That is why we have chosen to set criteria for duvets and bedding, making it easy for you to make an allergy-friendly choice.
In this category you will find: Duvets, pillows, bedding, sleeping bags.
Common to all duvets and similar products is that:
- We need to know all the ingredients
- We need to know all the chemicals used in the production
- We set requirements for the purity of feathers
- We permit the use of colourants as long as they live up to our requirements
- We do not permit substances that pose a particular risk of causing skin allergies
- We do not permit perfume
- We demand that the product can be washed at 60 degrees
- We always approve the product label so there is nothing misleading within our area